We at Business Tax & Money House understand that each client is unique; we focus on delivering tax return solutions and ensure you receive the best individual returns.
Our individual tax return preparation fees start at $110 and that includes going through all possible deductions and offsets, lodgement of the return. If there are no complexities in your return, there will be no hidden fees.
Need Help Preparing Your Individual Tax Return?
Business Tax & Money House can help you with:
- New & current investments ( Shares, rental properties & structured)
- Employment Termination Payments and Redundancy Packages Work Related Tax Deductions
- Residency Status for Taxation Purposes
We provide the most popular tax returns services as you don’t need to attend our office or book an appointment. You simply send us your details via email, fax, or mail from the comfort of your own home or office and our accountants will guide you and advice you through the process from Sydney.
What Information/Documents Do I Need To Give You?
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Date of Birth
- Tax File Number
- Job Description/ Industry
- Copy of Drivers Licence or Passport of Identifications purposes
- Copy of your Last Tax Return lodged (if available)
- Details of any Work Deductions you think are relevant
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- Medicare exemption certificate – for Travellers
- Power of Attorney – authorising us work for you remotely
How Long Will It Take To Get My Tax Refund?
- For Basic Tax Returns we try to complete your return the same day it is received
- You should allow 10 days for the Tax Office to process your Tax Return and issue your Tax Assessment
- If needed, we deduct our Fee from your Tax Refund and transfer the balance of your tax refund into your Bank Account
At Business Tax & Money House we understands that it is not always possible to take time off from work to go see your Accountant, we offer 3 choices;
- You Come To Us – we’ll prepare your tax return on the spot in-house
- Online Tax Service – email us your tax documents and we’ll take on from there
- Post or fax – send your docs in to the office
To book a appointment to have your tax return prepared call or email us.