Are you leaving Australia?

If you are a traveller and you are leaving Australia permanently, we can help you will your taxes.

We can provide:

  • Free quote on how much refund you get in your pocket
  • No upfront payment – we can take it out of your refund!!
  • Tax refunds within 7 days (most cases)
  • We specialise in clients that are “not in Australia”
  • Your refund can be directly deposited into any bank account, any country
  • Lost your documents? We can collect them for you
  • Help with getting your Superannuation back. Click here for more information.

It is as easy as 1 2 3, you can choose one of the following methods:

  1. Apply online and receive completed documents
  2. Phone our office & talk to our accountants

Business Tax & Money House are quick & efficient – we do all the work, so let us do your final tax return!

  • Phone us on (+61) 2 8064 3587
  • Or drop by our office Suite 1, Level 1, 145 Oxford St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2002

Or contact us electronically here